Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Provera/Savings

Well on Sunday (Mother's Day) I had to take another pg test, which came back negative. So I called in my rx to Walgreens and started the Medroxyprogesterone (generic for Provera). I am on day 4 of the pills. I have 6 more days to go. I am excited for my cycle to start because we are starting the Repronex Injectables this month. Im kinda nervous because of the percentage bracket we are in for multiples but at the same time I am excited because if I end up with multiples it is because that was God's plan for Tim and I.



We have been saving loose change in a jar for a little while now for "if" and "when" we get pregnant. That will be the start of our childs/ren college fund. There isnt much in there right now (only about $16) but considering it is loose change it isnt expected to be very high. Hehe



So we are keeping our heads up high and staying positive that this month may be the month!! We have decided not to reveal any blood results about this cycle until the Doctor gives a definite Yes or No. So just keep checking back!!! And as always keep praying with us!!



God Bless All Of Our Friends!!

2 comments:

Kellie with an "ie" said...

Sorry this cycle wasn't "the one". I kept checking back all weekend hoping for good news. But I'll keep my fingers crossed for next time. Hope to see you next week!

Kellie with an "ie" said...

Just a note to let you know that we missed you last night. we waited till 6:30pm to order, hoping you'd show up. Maybe next time.