Monday, May 26, 2008

PREGNANT!!!!!!!

Ok so here is the new scoop.....Friday I was feeling weird (breats were really sore and couldnt stop going pee) so I decided to take a hpt. It came back positive!!!!! So I called Dr Conrad's office as soon as they opened Friday morning and went in for bloodwork. My nurse put a rush on the bloodwork and my HCG level came back at 856!!!!! She gave me paperwork and told me on Sunday to go to Crestwoods ER at 9:00 AM and have another test done. She put a rush on that test as well. So by 10:30AM on Sunday I received a phone call from my nurse and she told me my HCG level had gone up to 1382!!!!! It only went up by 61.5%, they were hoping for 66%. But she said by my symptoms she believes everything is fine. Im sooooo excited right now. I am approximately 2 weeks pregnant. I just have to get through the next 10weeks (so Im out of the first trimester). I go back to the Dr on Tuesday 5/27 for another bloodtest just to make sure my levels are still rising. SO please keep me in your prayers. I will let you know the resulsts as soon as that test comes back!!!!!

No comments: