Wednesday, May 7, 2008

4 Positives

WOW!!! We had 4 positive pg tests this weekend. 2 on Saturday evening, 1 Sunday, 1 Monday. I had blood work done on Monday to check my progesterone level and to see where my HCG level was. The results for that day are as follows:

Progesterone level is 23.8 (normal is 15), they said that is GREAT (especially because I don't normally produce hardly any progesterone at all without the aide of meds) and my HCG level is 12. My HCG level has to go up 50-66% for it to be positive!!

I had more blood work done today and we will know the results on Thursday. I have put a lot of faith in God to see that my tests come back positive. I have prayed so much the past few days its not funny. We have waited for this day for soooo long. So I will continue to pray that my HCG level has gone up (because that means I'm pregnant).

Anyone reading this......please pray with me!!!

I will update when the final results are in!!!

No comments: