Friday, April 25, 2008

I HATE PCOS!!!

I took the clomid on days 3-7 and went to the Dr on Cd10 for my u/s. I had 5 follicles (7,7,10,12,13). The dr was not thrilled at all. He said for me to do OPK from Thursday until Monday and if I ovulate between then he will do the IUI over the weekend. But if I don't ovulate by Monday he is going to send me for a follicle study. I have taken 3 opk's so far and all have a faint blue line but it has to be dark double lines. I am so tired of trying to get pregnant. I am about ready to call it quits again. I guess we have to wait until Monday to see for sure what is going to happen. I will just keep praying. I am supposed to start the Repronex Injectables next month if I don't ovulate this month or have a successful IUI. So we will see what happens!!

SOOOOO FRUSTRATED!!!!!

No comments: